Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Diary

Like everything else I like, I am obsessed with my diaries also. I used to write diary pretty regularly for more than a decade till a few days back. Somehow, that is not the case for some time now. I wrote in February just once and nothing after that.

It's not that there is any dearth of material for writing in diary. In fact, I used to write anything and everything so it never mattered much whether I have anything substantial or not. My diary was always the place, where I shared everything with me. And it is not the writer's block - I've been writing blog aplenty.

At a deeper level, I realize that it is not writing I am evading from. It is facing myself that I am evading from. Why... I don't want to face this question either!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails