Sunday, October 24, 2010

Whattay 'Diary'able life

This week, my shopping list includes ‘diary’ also. One more (poetry) diary got over. I don’t understand it - the lesser I seem to write, the quicker it seems to get over. Perhaps quantity has given way to quality. In that sense, it truly reflects my life. In either case, I was happier with a lot less.

That was about the poetry diary. And the ‘diary’ diary?

I no longer write the personal diary. There used to be a need to talk to myself. The need is more than ever now. There used to be a time to talk to myself. The time is lesser than ever now. In the past few instances, I wrote few lines – just a few random updates. And then, the life stopped - for the past one year or so, there isn’t nothing to write about but not anything that I wish to record.

Sometimes, I think I should burn down all my diaries... just like I did with my life. I wish if my beloveds could do this, just the way they did with my life.

My blabbering on this blog has become very dejecting for so long now… So here is happy thought…

:

:

:

:

:

Oh Ohhh..... there is None!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails