Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Round 4 and still in Love :)

Started watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. yesterday for the fourth time. For over a year now, watched all ten seasons at random, one by one, and at random again. This time, started with the first season and now, after two days and four episodes past season one, I'm in love with all of them all over again.
Last time I wrote on Friday, 7 March, 2008 about F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and closed the post with asking above all, are they still F.R.I.E.N.D.S.? Many a things have changed since then. My own dynamics with many of my friends have changed a lot, specially with the one who introduced me to the series. But as F.R.I.E.N.D.S. taught me - In life, you have to move on... So shall I... from fourth round to fifth and from dearest to....... dearest!

1 comment:

Vitruvian said...

Lukkhe log :) ... friends has, does and will alwayz live on !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails