Friday, March 7, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.


I've been watching a lot of FRIENDS lately. Although the show closed in 2004 after running for ten seasons, I got addicted to it recently. I usually watch one episode at a time with my daily tea - 20 minutes of tea with FRIENDS :)

What I like most about FRIENDS is their dynamics - they spend time together, eat, drink and party together, fight and pull each others' legs, play pranks, get mean, and what not; yet, they all are best FRIENDS.

But as I am, I find something or the other everywhere to get philosophical about. So here too, I find a lot of practical lessons of life. Like - how important it is to move on in life, and real friends go to any extent to do something for each other, and forgiveness is always a smile away, and no matter how much you fight, your friend'ship' never sinks.

And like every fan of FRIENDS, I too identify a lot with them... well, at least half of them. I am a cleanliness and orderliness freak like Monica; and like Ross, bookish and bore, geek, and can just put every one to sleep with my 'interests'; and like Chandler, I also keep throwing PJs to hide myself behind those laughs.

I often wonder where all the characters of FRIENDS would be now, what would they be doing, and above all, are they still F.R.I.E.N.D.S.?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails