Tuesday, April 9, 2019

अजीब शख्स है नाराज़ हो के हँसता है

It's quarter to one in the night and I am in bed to sleep. I suddenly recalled something - and now I've forgotten that too - and I laughed. It was something ironic, something tragic, something very difficult... And yet, I laughed.

Well, not the first time... I remember those exam days, when I would be totally flabbergasted and thereafter, would laugh a lot. Everyone in the exam hall would be more flabbergasted though and thought of me as a genius to laugh at such a difficult exam. I wasn't but that is what they thought.

What was I laughing at? The exam? No! The situation? No! The irony? No! Myself? No!

Well, I laughed at the constant irony of finding myself in the exam like situations, where I would be totally helpless. I laughed at my helplessness. Because that is one feeling I hate. I hate being helpless truly, deeply, madly.

Just for your information, these days, I laugh a lot!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails