Saturday, September 3, 2011

Writing for fighting the writer's block

Experienced the new blogger... has some really good features, including making the google analytics setup useless now.
Checked stats for both my blogs. For some reason, which I didn't get, some random blogs and sites are the highest feed providers to my blogs (including long lost Orkut and a website on sleep terror in children)!!

Read my old blogs - some of the high-traffic ones. Reminded me of Phoebe from F.R.I.E.N.D.S., when she sang for money and she felt bad upon 'smelly cat' getting 40 cents only against $1.55 to some other song.

Remembered those days and those days of love, life, and loneliness... Missed a lot of people for all kind of reasons.... Read some long-lost but all time favorite couplets... here is the one which I referred to for blessing my idiot-self!!


दुआ देते चलो उनको
जिन्हें जीना नहीं आता
जो अपने आप से मिल कर भी शायद
खुश नहीं होते!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails