Saturday, July 9, 2011

Back to WIMWI Back to Memories

Visited the dear WIMWI (IIMA, FYI) exactly after a year and a fortnight since I left with a bag full of memories... just to capture a handful of 'em again!!

The campus has changed a lot...

there is a new restaurant at KLMDC

there is a new souvenir shop below FPM New LAN,
where there used to be a TT table

and CT is no more...
the area is almost unidentifiablenow

And yet, WIMWI is still the same...

there still are water lilies in the new campus pond

the D-619 refuses to host anyone since I left :)

and the campus gallery still has 'us' in its heart :))

LKP is all the more beautiful...

and more full of dogs.

Some friends are still there for me...

things have not changed on my seat in new LAN...

and on another one too...

The world has changed so much and yet it remained the same...
And It's alright Ma... I'm only sighing!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails