Sunday, June 20, 2010

Of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and friends

Strolling through my photo-folders today, I realized that the folder of friends has been on a decline over past sometime... I have lost so many of them and so many have lost me!! With some, the distances got in the way and with some, the closeness.

When I was on another journey away from home few days back, the in-flight video was playing episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and more than ever, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. made me so nostalgic and emotional. For this is one series I associate so closely with so many of my memories and events of life, especially the five treasure-worthy years at IIMA. There was no better way to make that journey away from home and so far away from friends.

Now whatever remains of memories of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and whosoever remains of friends are the nearest and dearest ones - the last few, whom times have not withered and tides have not sunken. I know that pretty soon, I will have less and less time for F.R.I.E.N.D.S. as well as for friends. But at some level, I realize that there is a space for F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and for friends, which is for them only... we may see gradually less of each other but the love I have for them... and the craving for their company and those moments of nostalgia, sweetness, and emotions... for all of them... can increase only!! Ohhh I love you so much my friends and F.R.I.E.N.D.S. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails