Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Last Trip

One year since the last trip together... perhaps ever! Now only some images remain - images drawn with sun rays, images drawn on water, images drawn in memories.

Sometimes it is better to let go. Sometime it is better to move on. That is what I have done. That is what I had to do. There were no choices. There were no parallel universes. I often ask myself what if life gives me a chance again? I often tell myself that life is not lived with 'what ifs'.

I wish to see all those places again someday. I wish to make all those trips again someday. I know those trips will never be the same again. I don't want to know those trips will never be the same again. I live with images. I live with 'what ifs'. I still live with you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails